Consider a Career with WTTR.ca INC if you want:
- unlimited earning potential
- job satisfaction and to love what you do!
You'll Thrive as our Customer Care Water Specialist!
Family owned and operated for over 30 years. WTTR.ca is the water treatment company of choice because they are known as the 'Water Softener Purification Specialists!' They specialize in providing the right product for your problem water. They keep customers happy because they understand the issues - listen - and then provide the optimum solution. They do it right the first time!
MANDATE: The Quality of Your Water Enhances the Quality of your Life.
MISSION: Provide quality, reliable water solutions for any situation.
PROMISE: Great customer experience. One year warranty on installation, parts/service
WHY PEOPLE LOVE WTTR:
You'll have a lot to live up to and much to be proud of.
The superior service makes WTTR.ca INC customers proud to refer family, friends and co-workers and something the owner insists that all staff and company representatives take it very seriously. A majority of calls are made by people experiencing problems with their present system and more than 75% of WTTR.ca INC work comes from re-doing improperly completed work or removing inferior systems installed by their competitors.
WTTR.ca INC CLAIM TO FAME:
HAVING DEVELOPED A REPUTATION AS Your Water Softener Purification SPECIALISTS for Rural water issues.
WTTR.ca INC elevates itself from the competition by understanding the water issues presented to rural homeowners and by stepping up and creating solutions with INNOVATIVE AND CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS including environmentally friendly options that are not readily available from our competitors. This is a huge point of leverage if you understand the scope of BENEFITS and can successfully share them with potential customers.
Homeowners, Business and Commercial Trades: Anyone with a water problem - we have the best solution.
POPULAR RURAL ISSUES:
• quality of water compromised
• bad odours
• Scale build up
• water etching glassware
• discoloured laundry
• stained toilets, sinks, fixtures
• bacteria and other contaminants
WTTR.ca INC is dedicated to providing quality water to their customers and a good customer experience. Training is provided but candidates must be focussed on their work and have a proficiency for listening and good communication skills.
A friendly, courteous, professional manner is of utmost importance. Candidates must be self motivated, reliable, own a vehicle and have a passion for detail and a drive for customer satisfaction.
• be a problem solver
• energetic and self motivated.
• create own goals/targets beyond minimum set - meets and/or exceeds
• ability to work flexible hours and some weekends working around your customer's need
• understands the need to network and generate leads ( tradeshows, canvassing, in-house leads) hold a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, dependable transportation, willing and able to pass a background check.
• plumbing experience and understanding pressure systems, pumps etc. considered an asset, as will those with sales experience.
• have an entrepreneurial spirit but enjoy and contribute to a team environment
Before discussing a potential product solution you will be expected to complete an in-depth water test, evaluate plumbing and pressure systems and consult with the customer about their concerns - immediate and long term. For rural issues you will be trained to examine the topography of the area, down to the rock, gravel and dirt, consider the clay the well was drilled in, any local swamps, underground aquifers or lack of, then analyze the data and finally review your findings with the customer. Then you will be able to determine the best course of action and the best performing product for that situation. WTTR.ca products are industry leading, patent pending products that can be customized for any water challenge.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF:
You understand in a crowded market, the value of the WTTR.ca custom manufactured systems, and how they can be adapted
to any unique water challenge. You listen carefully, ask questions, offer applicable solutions, be genuine, provide the best value and service and always take the time to do a proper water test and analysis before you recommend any of the products.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
• your own territory
• pride in representing a reputable and established company with vast industry knowledge
• superior products in water treatment systems providing unique money saving, environmentally sound solutions.
• training, tools and water testing solutions to make the right recommendations
• ongoing training
For candidates that show initiative and drive:
• unlimited earning potential
• advancement to Sales Management
• opportunity to run your own business
Mail Resume to: WTTR.ca INC. 283 Broadway (Units 3 & 4) Orangeville, Ontario, L9W 1L2
Fax to: 519-941-2049 or Email to email@example.com
Please no calls or walk-ins.